Friday, December 19, 2008

MAX TASTE – ZERO HYPE


We gave up hope : White flags will never appear in the war between Pepsi and Coke.

Recently Coca Cola released their new soft drink on the market, “Coke Zero”, followed by a huge and omnipresent marketing campaign. Coca Cola’s goal was to reach young male consumers, who refuse to drink Diet coke because of its feminine image.
However, Pepsi already had a sugar-free drink aimed at young men. The very popular Pepsi Max had been released in the UK years ago, in 1993.
But Pepsi has cleverly countered all the buzz about Coke Zero. Not only is Pepsi releasing a new advertising campaign in the UK that will focus on media coverage, they also have started a very witty campaign with the slogan “Max Taste, Zero Hype”, mocking the “Zero” name.
Seeing that the sales of Coke Zero aren't what they're supposed to be and given that Pepsi Max continues to dominate the specific market, it seems that Pepsi with its advertisements outsmarts Coke Zero's overkill and brute campaigns

Hannelore Dekoning

http://doctorvee.co.uk/2006/10/04/with-the-emphasis-on-zero/
http://www.adpunch.org/entry/pepsi-max-unveils-latest-ad-campaign-max-your-life/

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete